Promo codes PRO

Private Promo codes PRO 1.0.7

AlterEgo

Supporter
Please implement Server Seed, Mapsize, link to rustmaps.com to the discord message generated by this plugin for a new-wipe message.

AlterEgo

Supporter
this is great!
but some suggestions/issues:

- the seed don´t appear in randomwipepromo, we´ll see if it comes up when i really wipe later.
- i can´t figure out how to set up a higher cooldown for usage after wipe. i tried "Promo code cooldown" but it seems to be ignored.
- i miss to edit the headlines of discord messages
- please add a permission to increase gained points by oxide group. like a option to give vip users x percent of points in addition.
- where can i edit max uses for wipe promo codes?

Russki Ivan

Developer
- the seed don´t appear in randomwipepromo, we´ll see if it comes up when i really wipe later.
seed will be posted when server have a new save
- i can´t figure out how to set up a higher cooldown for usage after wipe. i tried "Promo code cooldown" but it seems to be ignored.
To use cooldowns you need to use PlaytimeTracker from umod. PlaytimeTracker allows you not to count AFK time, but I will add later the ability to use it without PlaytimeTracker.
- i miss to edit the headlines of discord messages
- please add a permission to increase gained points by oxide group. like a option to give vip users x percent of points in addition.
I will add in the next update

- where can i edit max uses for wipe promo codes?
Only 1 promo code is automatically added, but you can add as many as you like using the console or chat commands

AlterEgo

Supporter
seed will be posted when server have a new save
true, my fault.
To use cooldowns you need to use PlaytimeTracker from umod. PlaytimeTracker allows you not to count AFK time, but I will add later the ability to use it without PlaytimeTracker.
i am using playtime tracker, but how do it edit the time for promo code?
Only 1 promo code is automatically added, but you can add as many as you like using the console or chat commands
i mean, where can i edit max uses or time of promo code.

Russki Ivan

Developer
i am using playtime tracker, but how do it edit the time for promo code?
in config: "Promo code cooldown": 600.0, - default value in seconds
i mean, where can i edit max uses or time of promo code.
in this version u can edit cooldown only, if u need to edit promo code lifetime and usage count I can add this in config in next updates
In current version u can change manually in data file